Friday, August 24, 2007

Practice your French

Is this your first try to learn a foreign language? If not you may have recognized that you can work very very hard and after a while you have forgotten the most. This is annoying, it even makes me feel angry sometimes. All this effort for nothing?

To avoid that feeling it is important to practice what you have learned. Like I do by writing this blog. Maybe you noticed already, I am not a native English speaker, but I try and keep trying.

But back to the topic. I have just found a nice page that offers fairy tales in easy french language. So if have already a little knowledge it might be worth to try. Reading fairy tales is definitely much more fun than drilling another punch of vocabulary.

I did not read them myself yet, but just ordered my free trial copy.

Let me know what you think about it,

cheers, Wuzel

1 comment:

frenchYard said...

Thanks for sharing this type of informative blog. New languages can be learned with a little work and dedication. Learning French is both a practical skill and intellectually stimulating activity.We provide french classes institute Ambala. All our courses are designed to give you the confidence you want.